Come on in PLEASE!

Hi to all who should happen upon this page (all Two of you,lol!)
You have an Open Invitation to visit anytime you'd like!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

OMG I'm a Partner.....How'd that happen!

I was fortunate to have one of my videos "Political Correctness", featured by Angry Aussie when he guest edited You Tube Australia last week!
I was pretty gobsmacked that he'd approached me initially to tell me and ,being a gentleman,gave me the opportunity to choose which one!
Oh why did I not opt for that choice.....AA is a lovely man I greatly admire,but I'm afraid his taste waned with this choice,he was probably tired! He works too hard!
Anyway this feature kind of made me heady,high on my 5 seconds of success,so to speak!
In this mood I somewhat,mostly what!!!! checked out the online Partnership application, and thought why not,cant hurt anf I faced rejection before,as have we all!
Lo and behold,if I didn't get an Email from You Tube the following day approving my application! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!
There havw been quite a few Aussie tubers partnered lately and that's as it should be.
So that's what happened and any cynic who tries to tell you it isn't a buzz,is having you on.
It is!
It's always good to get recognition,makes life a far more enjoyable experience!
Love,happiness and health to all! :)
Crikey suppose I'll have to and make some videos!!!!!

No comments: